Choosing the proper hand sanitizer for your needs can be difficult. There are so many options out there, and they all claim to be the best. So how do you know which one is right?
To help you make a decision, we put together this blog post on 3 things to consider when choosing Synchronicity hemp oil hand sanitizer for your business.
- The first one is to consider what ingredients are in the product. There is an increasing demand for natural products, so you need to ensure that your hand sanitizer contains hemp oil extract instead of alcohol – which dries out skin and doesn’t kill bacteria effectively anyway!
Look at the other ingredients too. You want a non-toxic formula that won’t damage or irritate sensitive skin – mainly if people use it often.
- Next up, think about how much room you have available on your countertops and desks where employees can use it? Hemp hand sanitizers come in various sizes ranging from pocket bottles to large pump dispensers for office bathrooms.
But, again, the best choice will depend on what type of space you have.
- Then, consider how many people will be using the product and if they need to apply it throughout the day? If so, then a pump or spray bottle may not work as well as a gel for your office because of convenience – everyone wants to use something that requires just one hand!
The same goes for public bathrooms – we recommend gels over lotions to avoid potentially clogging toilets with liquid waste.
Few Important Considerations!
- What is your budget? Hemp hand sanitizers range in price from $0.12 per ounce to triple digits, depending on type and size. When choosing which one works best for you, make sure you select an option that fits your overall company’s vision and goals.
- Also, think about what your target market is like? For example, if you’re planning to sell hemp hand sanitizer to people with sensitive skin or allergies, it will need to be fragrance-free and hypoallergenic. If this sounds like your customers, make sure the product doesn’t contain alcohol since it can be a common irritant.
- Finally, consider how you want to distribute your sanitizer? If it is going to be used mainly in the office, something small and handy is best. On the other hand, if you are looking for a product to give out at trade shows or events, more extensive options might be better.
All in all, make sure you consider these 3 things when choosing hemp hand sanitizers is the best way to make an informed decision that fits your company’s needs.
I hope this was helpful!